Sunday, August 30, 2015

Lots and Lots of Coasters to Sell

I recently sewed a lot of coasters for my guild to sell.  We had a booth at Art in the Redwoods a few weekends ago, held at the Gualala Arts Center.  I'm not really sure how many I made, but there were quite a few!



I had some San Francisco Giants fabric, so I made some coasters using that.  Notice the nice baseball diamonds that I quilted on them!



When I ran out of the baseball fabric, I simply used orange and black fabric.  These would work for either the Giants or for Halloween!



Even though I am not a fan of the Oakland A's, I thought maybe other people might be, so I made some coasters out of yellow and green fabric, the A's colors.

These coasters would also be nice for fans of John Deere equipment!



Now here are some everyday coasters out of some pretty fabric.  I tried some rather random, straight-stitching quilting designs on these.  They were too small for free-motion quilting.



And here are some Christmas coasters!  Most of these have a Christmas tree quilted onto them.



And some more Christmas coasters.



This last photo shows Halloween and autumn coasters.



I really had a lot of fun sewing these.  They went fast, and it was gratifying to see the stacks grow taller and taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment