Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Hooray! I Won A Prize!

I'm not sure if you remember this quilt (from here).  I made it in a class at Empty Spools Seminars/Asilomar.  The class was taught by  Denise Oyama Miller and Nancy Ryan.

Last weekend was the annual Art In The Redwoods art fair, and my humble wall hanging won second prize in the Textiles category!  To say that I'm excited is A Lot of understatement.


The art display will be up until August 30, so if you're in the area you should really check it out.  There is a lot of phenomenal art, besides my own!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win! That's awesome! Wish I was closer, I'd visit the show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always a winner in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Linda. Pam, that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever posted!

    ReplyDelete