Wednesday, July 23, 2014

New Fabric!


I recently came across two finds at Britex Fabrics in the sale section.  I always like to look there, because I can find treasures sometimes!  One time I found a piece of Liberty of London fabric.  Score!

 This time I found the two fabrics in the top picture.  Both are really nice, smooth cottons.  


The striped one--what fun colors are they?!--is an Italian cotton, and feels almost like a shirting weight.  It is 60" wide and there is a little over a yard of it.  I think I will have some fun using these nice stripes in a quilt top.  I'm imagining the stripes with nice coordinating colors.


This very large polka dot is a more sheer fabric.  It is 54" wide and about a yard long.


Doesn't it drape nicely?  I'm thinking maybe a scarf.


No comments:

Post a Comment