Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Number Six Shirt for GranddaughterStitches

Little GranddaughterStitches has turned six.  So it is time for another "number shirt." 

Wow!  Where has the time gone.  She was in kindergarten this year, and it sounds like she thoroughly enjoyed it.


With our two kitties, nothing is easy any more.  They are interested in everything!


I liked this bright pinky-purple shirt so I chose it to use.  And I found the perfect fabric to use for the six.  I really like the combination.


I fused the number to the t-shirt, and added some stabilizer to the back.  Then I used a machine blanket stitch around the edges of the number to secure it.  I'm sure it is going to get laundered a good many times before her next birthday!


See what I mean?!?  Laying a small piece on the bed is usually a good place to photograph it. 


This photo shoot is now officially over!

No comments:

Post a Comment