Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Making Cards

I sat down recently to make some more greeting cards, as my personal supply was getting low.
As you can see, a few of them are of a similar design, which makes for efficient production(!). I used up a lot of my scraps for this batch of cards.


This one uses a pair of earrings I bought at Pay N Take (our local donation/resale event). I broke the posts off with a pliers.


The one on the left side is a lino-cut stamp that I made a couple of years ago in a class. On the right is a card made with hand-made paper, tied with raffia.


And this little cutie is made with buttons and a wooden butterfly. My drawing abilities cover stems, leaves, and grass, but that's about all!

1 comment:

  1. MissesStitches,

    Yes, I like your cards because they're very unique designs. How do you come up with such ideas?

    MNE

    ReplyDelete