Friday, October 9, 2009

It's Snowing!

Br-r-r-r-r! It snowed while we were at Lake Tahoe for NieceStitches' wedding.

A light dusting which looked pretty coming down, and looked strange on the plants and ivy.

Now, I have to tell you that snow is not my best friend. I grew up in Iowa, but have lived the last 28 years in northern California. I am most pleased with the climate where I live. As I said in a previous post, I am not a skier. I consider winter sports to be sitting by a fireplace, reading a book, and drinking hot chocolate.

This shows dear DaughterStitches and MrStitches (also accompanied by SILStitches--out of the frame) clearing the snow from my car in the morning. It was so nice of them all to do this for me. And I didn't mind this snow too much; it wasn't much of an inconvenience. But that's enough snow to do me for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment