Wednesday, April 15, 2009

wind


The wind is really blowing hard again today.  It's been several days in a row now--makes it unpleasant to go outside.  My blue whale weather vane has been spinning and spinning!  Isn't he cute!?  My wonderful brother made him for me a few years ago, and I just love to look out the window, or drive into the driveway and see my whale.  But I do wish the wind would settle down a little bit.  It's tiring.

I noticed these beautiful poppies growing in the side of a rock.  How tenacious is that!!!  I just love poppies.  It's hard to see poppies and not smile!  (That's your cue--smile now!)



1 comment:

  1. Hello MissesStitches,

    The wind is good, it cleans the air. We have a windy day here today, being the first day of autumn. Summer is gone and the holidays are almost here, how exciting!!!!

    MNE

    ReplyDelete